Y5 Reading, Wider Curriculum, PE and PSHE week beginning 28.09.20
Date: 25th Sep 2020 @ 12:19pm
- LO: Read and answer questions on the text ‘A Boy Called Mouse’.
- LO: Read and answer questions on the text ‘The Sun’.
- Print out or read the PDF of Y5 recommended reads. Have you read any of these books? Which ones would you like to read? Why?
Y5 Wider Curriculum (Science)
- LO: To describe the movement and relationship of planets and the sun in the solar system
Complete the Planet Poster PDF
- LO: Create a poster of information.
Create your own poster of information for mission control explaining key risks, how long it will take to arrive and extra tools needed to survive.
- LO: To apply skills and knowledge to be able to move with the ball.
See Power point on football dribbling skills.
- LO: To improve level of fitness.
Check out this website for your 10 minute warm up with Spongebob…
Then go this website for a Jumanji fitness challenge!
Fill in the ‘I am an amazing person’ balloon sheet. Colour in the balloons with your favourite colours.